Monday, July 31, 2006

Well, I am now reviving the old blog. Yep, I am on my way back to the (former) USSR. I have found work at an American-style bistro type place in Karaganda, Kazakstan. A good budy of mine and I will be leaving no later than the second week of September if all the paper work comes in on time for our visas. I will fill in all the details later about my job, the area where I will be living, and some thoughts about what I expect to see and experience over there. So, it seems I will once again play a part on the stage of life in the wild-wild east. I am so excited, I don't know what more to say.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Militant Pacifist said...

Hey hey! Hope things are going well for you my friend. Looking forward to some more updates from the wild wild east. Grace to you, and peace......

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home